I had intended to write an essay about Cousins, which I fully intend to do sometime soon. However, the day has gotten away from me. While cleaning my desk drawer this afternoon, I ran across this little gem and thought you, my bloggy friends, might enjoy it.
- Try everything once.
- Invent a holiday.
- Learn three jokes that get laughs every time.
- Be a mentor.
- Wear only comfortable shoes.
- Write a sonnet.
- Start a reading group. (Or join one)
- Store snowballs in the freezer and pull them out for a summer party.
- Enjoy fresh tomatoes in December.
- Do nothing all day and feel no guilt.
- Wake up.
- Dance all night.
- Take the road less traveled.
Beauty seen is never lost.
God's colors are all fast.
~John Greenleaf Whittier~