Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happy Birthday, Paige

It's 9:06 AM, April 12. Forty-one years ago at this time, I was basking in the wonder of Paige Lynette Wolfanger, 7 lbs. 8 oz. She was beautiful with a little red fuzz on her perfect head. All the fingers and toes were there. My wonderful gift from God.

Fast forward forty-one years to a beautiful, intelligent, redheaded woman who, as far as I know, still has all her fingers and toes. She is still my wonderful gift from God.

Happy Birthday, dear Paige.

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Winifred said...

Just wondering where you are. I am getting back to blogging & checking up on my old friends. Hope you are well.

Dagmar said...

Hello Pam,
Just saying hello, been a while, hope you are still doing well!
Xo
Dagmar

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com