Sunday, June 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, Brian (and mom)


Today is a special day in our family. It is the anniversary of the birth of my beloved mother, and the birthday celebration of our wonderful son-in-law, Brian. My mom has been in heaven for twelve years now, but I always think of this as a day of celebration. That it is also Brian's birthday, makes it even that much more special.
This past month, and especially the past week has been a very busy one for me, hence ( sorry to say Bri) I didn't get a card in the mail for the birthday boy. Luckily, I'll be seeing Brian later this month and can properly celebrate his birthday, albeit a little late. For now I hope he knows that we are thinking of him and love him. And Mom, well I think she always knew that her birthday was special to those who loved her. Even though some years she couldn't remember the exact date, but that's a story for another day.

No comments: