2. Having my family under one roof - which happens seldom happens.
3. My 93 year old Mother-in-law.I cannot begin to tell you what a blessing she has been in my life. Isn't she beautiful?
4. The beach and the ocean.
5. Jesus - I'm sorry, Lord. That should have been first.
6. Wire Edge Ribbon.
7. Coffee with "The Losers".
8. Musical Theatre.
Last night, we saw "Plaid Tidings" at a local theater.What fun! I am so blessed to be married to a man who appreciates theater and the arts as much as I.
9. Pat's laugh.
Pat's laugh is a thing of beauty. So is she.
10. All the wonderful bloggers I have discovered this past few months.