Knowing that many (of the few) of the readers of my blog are into crafting, I thought I would post this latest craze in home fashioned Christmas gifts.
The directions for these slippers came in my email this morning and I just couldn't wait to share.
How to make bedroom slippers:
You need four maxi pads to make a pair. Two of the pads should be laid out for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.
These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light and Get out the Sand Bags.
I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see these nifty slippers for yourself.
I hope you have all laughed as I did over this clever idea.