Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

On this Father's Day, I want to send wishes to all the father's out there. I especially think of the special men in my life. I want to remember my uncles who gave me so much love and guidance in the years when I didn't have a father in my life. Special wishes and love go to my Uncle Bill who holds such a special place in my heart.
Then there is my Dad, Francis Huston, who never treated me as if were not his own daughter.


He was so nervous and so proud on my wedding day. He was pretty darn happy too, as he totally approved of the groom.

Of course I want to pay tribute to my wonderful husband who was, and is, an awesome father to our two daughters.


This is Jim, the proud Papa, on Paige's ordination day.

He wasn't nearly as nervous as my dad, but every bit as proud, He, too, was pleased with the man who would soon become his son-in-law.

As someone said in church this morning, "Where would any of us be without our fathers?"

Happy Father's Day.

~Hippo Hugs~