Friday, January 25, 2008

A talented guy!!



This was sent to me by a friend from Florida lately. I've been wanting to post it, but due to my lack of knowledge had to wait for Tracy to come and bail me out. Her daughter said that they must have moved to their house just so she and I could blog together. I don't know why she moved here, but I know I sure am glad she did. We are really blessed to have their family as neighbors.

Anyway, back to Buddy Greene. When I went to You Tube, I found several neat videos of him playing his harmonica. I hope you all enjoy him as much as I did. I still go back and play it when I want a real "feel good" moment. I hope it makes anyone reading this post as happy as it does me.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

I love the video. thanks for sharing. I've always wished I could play the harmonica. All I could ever do was make weird nosies..lol
Have a terrific weekend. Have fun blogging with your daughter. I know that is wonderful!

Tracy said...

Yeah, well, we're lucky you put up with us!

Cheryl Wray said...

I just had to come here and comment on your comment on my post. LOL I just felt so good that God worked through me to reinforce His message to you. And do you know that I prayed almost the exact same prayer this morning? I am praying for God to let me reach out to people in specific ways this week!

Renie Burghardt said...

What a great video! He is a talented guy. And you play the harmonica? How neat!

I hope you are having a good week. God bless!

Renie