- My trip to Chicago in general and,
Yummy Chinese food with fun people.
Hanging out at Paige and Michelle's house.
Playing mini golf with these guys. Liam and his buddy Joey. Liam in black and Joey in red.
Mother and daughter time on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
- Coming home to my sweet husband who, by the way, washed all the windows in our house while I was gone.
- Looking forward to buying and planting flowers this coming weekend.
- Having established a FaceBook page.
- The sunshine.
- Having my suitcase unpacked and my laundry done.
- The new Harlan Coban book waiting to be read.
- My new LA Times Crossword Puzzle Book. It's really fun.
There is lots more, but I'll save some of them for later. Hope everyone is having a great Monday.
"A garden is a lovesome thing."
Thomas Edward Brown