Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One more day

One more day and we'll be home. It will be so good to get up in the morning and not have to get into the car and ride all day. We are so blessed that we enjoy each other's company. We are a good travelling pair. We listened to some cd's of our Pastor's sermon series on Grace, listened to lots of music cd's, I did several crossword puzzles and before we knew it, we were here.

The weather has been just beautiful for travelling.

Hope everyone out there is having a happy tax day.

~hippo hugs~

4 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Pam,

I'm glad the traveling is going so well, with good weather along the way. I haven't had much time for visiting, as my older son and family arrived, and I'm taking a little break from blogging.

I know you can't wait to get home. Travelling is fun, but getting home is always the best.

Hugs,

Renie

Dagmar said...

Hi Pam;
I know you will be glad to be home as well..spring is finally here in BC...stay safe.
oxox
D

Winifred said...

I'm sure it will be nice to be home even though you've had a lovely time. Some great photos and memories too no doubt.

I love going on holiday but after about ten days I want to be home. It's mainly to check on the cats but I do like my own bed and bath!

Safe journey home.

Cheryl Wray said...

Stay safe!!