Five women I wouldn't mind being: You know I can't do a whole post without pictures.
1. Lesley Stahl - I think she is one of the classiest ladies on TV. I love her hair style, her jewelry, her whole demeanor. I have always thought I would make a good TV news person.
2. Condoleeza Rice - Another classy, smart and savvy lady. I would have voted for her for president in a New York heartbeat.
3. Fannie Flagg - I love her style of writing and am totally smitten with her characters. I think she is a really talented lady.
4. Helen Mirren - Again, a classy lady and superb actress.
5. Myself - God has blessed me with in so many ways, patiently teaching and nurturing me to become the woman I am today. How could I not want to be what He has produced?
Four things I'm looking forward to. (This is where I changed what Cheryl had posted)
1. My visit to Paige in May. Four whole days to spend with her. I rarely get time alone with my girls so this is a real treat.
2. Our visit to the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania with our friends Jeff and Jan.
3. VBS at our church. I have volunteered to be the VBS director this year. I am really excited about this opportunity.
4. Going back to Las Vegas and Camp Potosi to help Gretchen and Karen with camp in July.
Three things I'm liking right now.
1. Wegman's whole wheat muffins. We are trying to diet and these muffins are delicious and healthy.
2. Sandals. It's sandal season and I'm planning to buy some more.
3. Cute (inexpensive) summer sundresses. Target, Wal-Mart, others all have these sweet little dresses.
Two movies I've seen recently.
1. If you have read my posts this week, you know we saw State of Play. Great flick.
2. Another movie we saw quite recently was The International. This movie with Clive Owen, was another sit on the edge of your seat thriller. We really liked and recommend it.
One lesson I'm learning.
I guess this is a lifetime lesson, one I do better at some times than others. This past season of Lent, I was really convicted of how important it is to treat other people with compassion. I am really trying to see people through the eyes of God. I would really like to be kinder, gentler and more compassionate. I am trying to complain less about other people's driving, smile more at people in the grocery stores, just generally enjoy people more. I'll keep you posted on how that's working out.
In the meantime,